Oh no! After completing the mainboard PCB, it turns out that I’ve wrongly designed two sections of ther board, damn! The power section has one wrong link and the model that I made for the processor board is 0.1″ too small. I’m a little annoyed but fortunately, these problems can be relatively easily rectified. I’ve removed the trace that was wrong for the power section and re-routed it using some Kynar wire and for the processor board, I’ve used some Female to Male headers and these have done the trick to bridge the gap, I’m a tad annoyed that I didn’t realise this at the time but we all make mistakes and atleast they’re rectify-able now! There is also a minor mistake on the menu boards (which is quite annoying!) where The switches aren’t symmetrical around the middle. The 3 switches down the middle are slightly to the right (1mm to be exact) though I’m not AS bothered about this as i’m probably going to redesign that board so I can directly drop a PCD8544 LCD on it anyway.
Hopefully in the near future, I can have a video update of Phobass IV Mk2 though I’m going on holiday on Friday so its cutting it fine!