So! I decided that I wanted to properly test my servo tester (testing a tester… wuhhh?) so I bought myself some really cheap servo’s on eBay. When I say really cheap, I mean REALLY cheap! I spent a whopping £3.99 on a pair and that was with postage included (eBay Item: http://goo.gl/fACHpo as per usual, link will expire!). They’re the good ol’ cheapo Towerpro SG90s, the cheapest servo money can buy! For the price, I’m surprised mine even work tbh but they’ve been going strong on my test program for the last 15 minutes or so!
I filmed a quick video. The program I’m using is one modified from my github source to utilize two CC channels, allowing two servos to be independently controlled. Great for testing them both out!
As you can see, the servo’s aren’t moving the full distance and I had a quick go at modifying the ranges in my code but for just testing, I didn’t massively see the point!
If anybody would be interested, I could modify this to a 4 servo tester version with ease!